Sunday, September 12, 2010

Third time's a charm

Many fashions are cyclic, and I've heard that if you live long enough, you'll see the same fad 3 times.  That's one more reason to hate paisley.

Relatedly, I find that we are just about out of paprika, which I believe I purchased about 25 years ago. I hope I live long enough to buy paprika again.


P.S.:  As I was looking for an image of paprika, and doesn't everybody, I noticed something called "paprika anime."  What the heck is that?  I know that anime is some sort of Japanese animation that has characters with big eyes, and that it is unlikely that I'll like it (although I didn't hate the Pokemon phase as much as some others that the kids have gone through). But I don't know much about it, and come to think of it, I really don't even know what paprika is.  Probably some sort of pepper, but outside of tuna salad/casserole and stuffed celery, I don't know what you'd use it for.  I don't know much of anything.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home