Sunday, March 18, 2012

Smooth operator

I'm  watching TV and just saw a commercial for a product that removes hair.  It shows a woman using the product in the usual ways, and then shows a woman shaving a man's chest.  Of course men can shave anything they want; that's their business, but I can't imagine shaving anything under the neck unless there's an operation involved or an Olympic medal at stake.  I'm sure there are women who like "smooth" men, and in general men will do just about anything to be with women (the only logical explanation for men attempting to dance).  I'd really consider finding another woman if that's the case, though; I imagine those shaving cuts could be really nasty.  However, if you've got one of those really hairy backs, you know, the type that looks like a kelp bed swaying in the waves while swimming, I think we can cut you some slack if you need to do some pruning.

image from http://wtfhub.com/2010/10/13-crazy-body-shaving-designs/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home