Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kookies

There was a plate of cookies, and I took a couple two/tree, but then I rearranged the cookies to make it look like there was still the original amount there.  Why?  Is it about the aesthetic appeal of the plate, or that I don't the family members (or me) to think I'm a cookie-hoggin' slob?  Probably some of both.  Bit it's not like sneaking liquor then putting in water to get to the original level (or is it?).  It's not like I didn't leave plenty of cookies for others.  It's not like I can't or shouldn't have them.  So why the subterfuge?  What an odd thing to do... I'm going right back to that plate and put them back to where they were- and maybe have a couple more cookies as long as I'm there...  ^_^

And as long as we're on cookies, one of my favorite subjects, I heard recently that Sesame Street some time ago transformed the Cookie Monster to a Cookies-in-Moderation Monster, and that he now eats fruits and vegetables.  What is wrong with these people?  Kids know that you can't eat only cookies- that's what makes him funny; a driving passion for cookies and only cookies.  For God's sake, Lighten up!  It's a puppet. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home