Sunday, February 07, 2010

Your call is important to us

Of course it is.  Why else would you allow me to experience the wonders of technology by having a machine talk to me?  Why else would you allow me the enjoyment of navigating your fascinating and endless menu?   Why else would you understaff the lines to assure that I'll have the maximum time to enjoy your commercials and "music" again and again?  And a seeming fortnight later when I finally do get through, I may well luck out and get to go through the process a second, and maybe even more times. It's great to be important.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik Marks said...

Ironically, it's when a rep picks up immediately and you don't hear "your call is important to us" that you feel your call is actually important to them.

February 14, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home