Sunday, May 15, 2011

Got milk?

I got a flyer in the mail from Hooters, which is about as close as I've ever been to the place.  I don't really understand the concept.  Not so much seeing attractive women , which resonates with all men, or at least 90% of them, I guess.  But what exactly is the point?  What does one expect to happen there?  Will a young buxom waitress become smitten with your suave manner of ordering hot wings, or at your clever and subtle double-entendre that she's only heard a thousand times or so?  But if it's all about an opportunity to admire the female form, which strikes me as a bit sad, well, if you want to pay your money to gawk, go right ahead, it's your money. 

But here's what really befuddles me.  On this flyer it says, "Kids Eat Free Every Saturday." What?  Now there's some good quality time for dad and little Timmy.  But the Hooters folks aren't dumb; they see the loophole, so underneath it says, "Must be 12 and younger and order from the children's menu."  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home